Thursday, 20 June 2013

Editing - 13.03.13

This double lesson Phoebe wasn't here so Carolina worked on finishing off the music and I tried to finish off the rest of the titles but I was having a tough time trying to elongate the amount of time that the titles last on the screen because when I tried just dragging them out they would still disappear at the same place.

After asking a lot of people in my class who couldn't figure out what was going on and even asking Google I was unsuccessful. Sir and I decided to just click around and go into every option to see whether we could find anything useful we clicked on the "change duration" option and although I had been on this before I have never known what to do after selecting the option; luckily sir tried typing in the numbers and something happened. We figures out that we had to type in the number of seconds and frames we wanted the titles to last for and the duration would change! I then went back and changed the duration of all of the titles so that they stopped disappearing too early.

I managed to finish all of the titles right at the end of the lesson.


No comments:

Post a Comment